Fleet Fuel Card
The TCS Fleet Fuel Card Can Help You Save Money
If you have a fleet of trucks, you’re busy and you need a fuel card that works just as hard as you do.
That’s why at TCS we’re dedicated to providing a fleet fuel card with big discounts and a streamlined fuel management system. That’s how you save thousands on fuel and service for your trucking company, hassle-free. What is a fleet fuel card? What are the benefits of fuel cards? We’ll tell you.
As other fuel card companies continue to increase their fees, TCS Fuel remains fully committed to providing you with the best possible discounts we can offer on diesel fuel. We still offer low and fair costs for your fuel card, no matter your fleet size, and we’re keeping it that way.
Why Use Fuel Cards for My Freight Fleet?
Running a freight fleet comes with plenty of responsibilities. While you’re getting new clients and finding goods to haul, you have to find reliable drivers and organize schedules to keep trucks on the road. On top of these jobs, you have to manage expenses so you can keep your business in the green while meeting your company’s needs.
Handling expenses for your freight fleet can be a big task. You have to think about many different costs, like buying or renting trucks, paying drivers, and covering fuel. Diesel is an essential expense for your company because it keeps your trucks running, but it can be challenging to track all the costs.
When you have several drivers on one fleet, fuel costs come from several locations at all hours. A fuel card keeps all these expenses in one place, so you can stay organized around the clock. With a freight fleet fuel card program, you can:
- Boost efficiency: Your accounting processes are easier to manage with all of your fuel spending in one place. Save time on bookkeeping processes and dedicate it to other needs, like getting new clients.
- Enjoy the perks: TCS fuel cards come with features that help you save money, like zero transaction fees in-network and a locator tool to find low prices nearby.
- Grow your business: Your fuel card account can help you save on fuel, make more accurate budgets and make more time for clients. These factors can work together to help you build your company.
How Do Fuel Cards for Fleets Work?
Diesel fuel cards for trucking fleets are almost like specialized debit cards. You load it with money and swipe it at the pump just as you would with any other card. For security, you’ll likely have to punch in a form of ID, like your driver number. Once you enter the number, you’re ready to fuel.
These fuel cards have additional features to make them a great fit for your trucking business.
TCS fuel cards are:
- Secure: You have complete control over how your card can be used. Choose users, authorized locations, and spending maximums for every card on your account to keep your funds safe.
- Tax-ready: Part of running a freight fleet is filing a quarterly report for the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA). Your fuel card account will let you access the important information you need for these reports.
- Easy to load: Loading your fuel card with funds is an easy process, and you can use many different methods. Our fuel cards support standard bank-to-bank transfers, bank wires, popular tools like Zelle®, and other options.
- Transparent: When you’re an authorized user or account holder, you can view all transactions on your account, regardless of how many cards you have attached to it. This transparency is helpful for your bookkeeping and budgets.
Benefits of Using Fleet Fuel Cards
Aside from the big fuel savings and zero transaction fees when you purchase fuel at our in-network locations, you’ll never find mystery fees hidden within your statements or accounts. We believe in being upfront and honest. We even send you as many cards needed to cover your fleet of trucks at no additional cost.
Simple Fleet Fuel Management
The TCS Website is easy to use and gives you real-time updates about your fleet’s fuel account 24/7. If you ever have a question or need help, our TCS Customer Service representatives are available 24/7 to quickly address your needs.
Fuel Card Customization and Flexibility
The TCS Fleet Fuel Card isn’t one size fits all. We work with you to design a flexible fuel card that works best for your fleet. We have both EFS and Comdata fuel card platforms available on the TCS Fuel Card. We even have tools that can help you control your fleet’s fuel costs giving you the power to set limits for fuel and non-fuel purchases for your drivers.
Service and Tire Discounts
The costs of truck maintenance, service, and tires can add up quickly when you have a fleet of trucks to manage. With the TCS Fleet Fuel Card you get discounts on preventative maintenance, oil changes, tires, and more at convenient TA Truck Service® Centers nationwide.
TCS Fuel Discount Locations
The TCS Fuel Card has more than 1,500 in-network fueling locations nationwide where clients can save huge on fuel and receive zero transaction fees on fuel purchases. Our extensive in-network fuel partners include TA®, Petro Stopping Centers®, TA Express®, AMBEST, Speedway, Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Sapp Bros, Road Ranger, PWI, and more.
TCS Fuel Finder App
How will you and your drivers know where to stop for fuel or if you’re getting the best fuel prices available?
We thought of that, too! The TCS Fuel Finder is an interactive map that shows you the best fuel prices in your area or along a route. The TCS Fuel Finder is easily accessible online through the TCS Website and on the free TCS Mobile App. The TCS Fuel Finder makes finding fuel prices and truck stop amenities stress-free and fast.