Fuel Discounts for Truckers
SAVE AN AVERAGE OF $0.68* PER GALLON
STILL $0 TRANSACTION FEES AT IN-NETWORK LOCATIONS
Take Control of Your Fuel Expenses
The TCS Fuel Card is designed to level the playing field between small to medium-sized trucking companies and the larger fleets.
Signing up for a TCS Fuel Card couldn’t be easier. You can quickly complete the setup and implementation process online within minutes – fully digital and 24/7 – to immediately take advantage of industry-leading fuel discounts.
As other fuel card companies continue to increase their fees, TCS Fuel remains fully committed to providing you with the best possible discounts we can offer on diesel fuel. We still offer low and fair costs for your fuel card, no matter your fleet size, and we’re keeping it that way.
Benefits of the TCS Fuel Card for Trucking Companies
- $0 transaction fees at more than 1,500 in-network locations
- $0 activation, membership, monthly, or annual fees
- Save an average of $0.68* per gallon at over 1,500 in-network truck stops nationwide including TA and Petro, AMBEST, Speedway, Kwik Trip, Sapp Bros., Road Ranger, and more
- 24/7 Digital funding options to fund your card when you need it.
- A handy, user-friendly mobile app
- A client site with all your account information
- An interactive fuel finder map to find big savings along your route
- Card customization for owner-operators, small trucking companies, and fleets
- Power to choose industry renowned EFS or Comdata platforms
- Itemized fuel statements ideal for IFTA reporting
- 24/7 customer service
*Average savings of 68-cents per gallon is based on actual in-network TCS client transactions for Q4 of 2022.